At Sewickley Med Spa we use the DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing System featuring the DiamondTome wands. The DiamondTome wand gently exfoliates the skin with natural diamond chips, while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells away in a sterile and controlled manner. Unlike other exfoliation treatments, the DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing System uses no loose crystal abrasives to contaminate you or the environment. Your skin will have a radiant glow with softer, smoother, cleaner skin after the first treatment. Microdermabrasion is appropriate for the face, neck, decollete, hands, and back to improve the appearance of sun damaged skin, age spots, fine lines, and acne scarring.
***Multiple treatments may be necessary to provide the best results***
– If you are worried about red, irritated skin after your Microdermabrasion, ask our skin care professionals to add a calming masque to help speed up the recovery process. SkinCeuticals BioCellulose and Phyto Corrective Masques help alleviate discomfort while allowing for breathability. The continuous cooling and soothing the masque provides will reduce the heat sensation and therefore reduce the redness and irritation that most patients experience after a Microdermabrasion.
– Reduce the look of fine lines and discoloration by safely remove the outer layer of dead skin cells on your face using our concentrated Glycolic Acid. This will bring fresh new skin to the surface of your face, which will help improve fine lines and wrinkles, and reduce pigmentation issues caused by sun damage.
– Revitalizing treatment that focuses on diminishing fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness around your eyes.
Scalp Massage Treatment
– Help relieve stress and tension using soothing massage movements on your scalp. Having your scalp massaged can also provide a great environment for hair growth by increasing blood flow to your hair follicles.
– Have unwanted hair on your upper lip and chin removed to complete your smoother/softer skin after your Microdermabrasion.
– Waxing of underarms, legs, arms, and bikini area are also offered.
– Extractions unclog pores and which provides you with a fresher foundation for your skincare products to penetrate your skin. At Sewickley Med Spa, we want everyone to leave each visit with clear, smooth looking skin, therefore, we recommend that all extractions you may need be done at your visit to enhance the results of your Microdermabrasion.
If you wish to add any of these services please let us know and we will happily provide time in your scheduled visit for you to experience these amazing services.