To maintain and improve skin health, an effective skincare regimen must contain three fundamental elements: Correction, Prevention, and Protection. The SkinCeuticals product philosophy is built around these principles. Their products are designed to prevent future damage, protect healthy skin, and correct previous damage. SkinCeuticals is committed to advanced skincare products that are backed by science.
Below are facials that integrate the SkinCeuticals skin care line with clinical and professional in office spa sessions.
Classic SkinCeuticals Facial
Correct and prevent acneic and blemished skin with our SkinCeuticals products that are specifically designed to target oily problematic skin. This facial includes the use of SkinCeuticals products, such as the LHA Cleansing Gel and the Clarifying Clay Masque, that will help treat your problematic skin
**For a more clinical treatment, we recommend our Chemical Peel.
A solution for fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of collagen. This facial includes the use of SkinCeuticals products such as, our Vitamin C masque and A.G.E. Interrupter to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Reduce the look of fine lines and discoloration by safely remove the outer layer of dead skin cells on your face using our concentrated Glycolic Acid. This will bring fresh new skin to the surface of your face, which will help improve fine lines and wrinkles, and reduce pigmentation issues caused by sun damage.
– Revitalizing treatment that focuses on diminishing fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness around your eyes.
– Help relieve stress and tension using soothing massage movements on your scalp. Having your scalp massaged can also provide a great environment for hair growth by increasing blood flow to your hair follicles.
– Have unwanted hair on your upper lip and chin removed to complete your smoother/softer skin after your facial.
– Waxing of underarms, legs, arms, and bikini area are also offered.
– All facials include only minor extractions. Extractions are excellent to unclog pores and create a fresh foundation for skincare products to penetrate the skin. At Sewickley Med Spa, we want everyone to leave each visit with clear, smooth looking skin therefore, clients needing more extensive extractions will be charged a fee.
If you wish to add any of these services please let us know and we will happily provide time in your scheduled visit for you to experience these amazing services.